Delicious Meat Sauce. Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste. Instructions: Add the crushed tomatoes, marinara sauce and tomato paste. Stir to combine, and then add the sugar, salt, oregano, thyme, crushed red pepper if using and bay leaves.
The most delicious Italian Meat Sauce that's so incredible, it can be eaten right out of the pan. Use it on top of your favorite pasta, in lasagna, or spaghetti squash or zoodles. It's thick, rich, flavorful and it's made from scratch. You can cook Delicious Meat Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Meat Sauce
- It’s 1/4 of lb. Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 of a Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 of Tbsps. Each Onion n Garlic Powders, Taco Seasoning, Oregano, Cajun Seasoning, n Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 of Cup Ketchup.
- You need 3 of Squirts of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 3 of Tbsps. A1 Sauce, or more to liking.
You're gonna love this meat sauce. The BEST Homemade Meat Sauce has both beef and Italian sausage. It's perfect in lasagna or on spaghetti, and it comes together with easy pantry ingredients. This made-from-scratch spaghetti sauce is worth getting excited about.
Delicious Meat Sauce instructions
- In a large cooking pot add ground beef n chopped onion. Cook til meat is no longer pink n onions r translucent..
- Drain the grease from the meat. Add meat back to the pot. Add the seasonings n syrup n ketchup n A1 sauce. Mix well n heat til heated through. Turn off heat n serve immediately. Enjoy..
First of all, it beats anything out of the jar. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, carrots, water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. The sauce starts out with a mixture of ground beef, ground pork and ground veal, which is sometimes labeled "meatloaf mix"; it's browned along with onions and garlic, and basil is thrown in for flavor. A good dose of red wine is stirred in to give the sauce some body and a little oomph.