Blueberry bundt cake. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Grease and flour a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
Moist, delicious Bundt cakes made with fresh (or frozen) blueberries scream summertime. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. I suggest using a non-stick baking spray that has flour in it, or greasing the pan with shortening or butter, then dusting it with flour. You can have Blueberry bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry bundt cake
- It’s of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- You need of For the streusel:.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of chopped pecans.
Greese the bundt pan and our in the batter. Top with remainder of the blueberries. Fold the flour-coated blueberries into the cake batter, along with the lemon zest. Spoon the batter into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
Blueberry bundt cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 9 inch pan in a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the sour cream and vanilla..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and stir it into the butter mixture until well blended..
- Fold in the blueberries spoon half of the batter into prepared bundt pan..
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and top with the second half of the batter. Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar mixture over the top of everything..
- Bake the cake for 55 to 60 minutes in preheated oven. Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack about 10 minutes before turning out onto a cake plate.
A skewer inserted should come out clean. Nanny's Blueberry Bundt Cake is a delicious soft cake bursting with blueberries. Easy to make and always a family favorite! Nanny's been busy again making her famous Blueberry Bundt Cake. It's always a hit with the family and often, Nanny will make two at a time because one never lasts long enough!