Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe. In a large bowl, weigh the flour and caster sugar together. Wet the fingers of one hand, slide your. Once it has completed (usually an hour and a.
This classic white bread roll recipe shows just how easy bread baking can be, using just a few ingredients and a little bit of kneading to achieve soft, fluffy rolls that are perfect for burgers and sandwiches or alongside hearty soups and stews. Bake a batch of bread rolls for an easy snack or baking project with the kids. We've got everything from plain rolls to cheesy tear-and-share bread and burger buns. You can have Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe
- Prepare 8 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 6 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of cup roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 4 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of tbs Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of tbs dry spices each.
- Prepare 1 of tbs amchur powder.
- It’s 1 of tbs Ginger garlic chopped.
- It’s of Fresh coriander.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
We're using the stand mixer for this bread recipe, but you can knead it by hand if you want to. You can use this same french bread recipe to make french bread dinner rolls or an actual loaf or baguette. Or roll them very thin and make breadsticks! You can also buy a baguette pan that will help keep the baguettes crispy on the top and bottom.
Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe instructions
- Cut the edges of bread and keep aside..
- Next preheat the pan add 1 tbs oil, cumin seeds, green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Saute very well..
- Next add sliced onion, salt and saute until rawness goes out..
- Next add boiled potato, peanuts, turmeric, red chili powder and salt. Mix well until the stuffing is ready..
- Next sprinkle some fresh chopped coriander and mix. Let cool it..
- Now take bread slices and soak for a second in a milk + water mixture. Take it out a d sqeeze the slice very well..
- Repeat the process for another slice also, now take one slice put some potato stuffing and place another slice and give a oval shape. Make all bread rolls..
- Take a pan with oil and shallow fried the bread rolls from both the sides..
- When it turns golden brown,take them out and serve..
- Enjoy with ketchup or green chutney..
Tip the flour, yeast, sugar, salt and oil into a bowl. Make sure all the flour has been incorporated. Recipe for Perfect Crispy Morning Rolls. Deflate the dough, and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Cover the bread or rolls loosely with a sheet of aluminium foil.