Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Looking For Bread Rolls Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
I have tried a lot of recipes for crusty bread rolls but most require time-consuming or complicated pre-ferments, starters, or rising instructions. That's all fine for me because I spend so much time in the kitchen, but I know most of you need recipes that are as quick and easy as possible. Especially around the holiday season when. You can have Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe
- It’s of bread slices.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of carrot.
- Prepare of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of cup roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of green chilies.
- Prepare of tbs Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of tbs dry spices each.
- You need of tbs amchur powder.
- It’s of tbs Ginger garlic chopped.
- It’s of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Grease a large baking tray with oil. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl, then stir in the yeast and sugar, making sure the ingredients are well mixed. Using a wooden spoon, mix to form a soft dough. Tip the flour, yeast, sugar, salt and oil into a bowl.
Ultra Crispy Bread Roll Recipe instructions
- Cut the edges of bread and keep aside..
- Next preheat the pan add 1 tbs oil, cumin seeds, green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Saute very well..
- Next add sliced onion, salt and saute until rawness goes out..
- Next add boiled potato, peanuts, turmeric, red chili powder and salt. Mix well until the stuffing is ready..
- Next sprinkle some fresh chopped coriander and mix. Let cool it..
- Now take bread slices and soak for a second in a milk + water mixture. Take it out a d sqeeze the slice very well..
- Repeat the process for another slice also, now take one slice put some potato stuffing and place another slice and give a oval shape. Make all bread rolls..
- Take a pan with oil and shallow fried the bread rolls from both the sides..
- When it turns golden brown,take them out and serve..
- Enjoy with ketchup or green chutney..
Make sure all the flour has been incorporated. Bake rolls on second rack (above rack containing pan of water). Transfer rolls to a rack to cool. Deflate the dough, and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Cover the bread or rolls loosely with a sheet of aluminium foil.