Burrito Enchiladas. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. enchilada style burrito recipe. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. enchilada style burrito recipe Try A Classic Enchilada Recipe with Sargento® Shredded Cheese. Add the tomato sauce, chili powder, bouillon, cumin and salt.
Be sure to try this out if you love Mexican food. Course: Entree, Main Course Enchiladas, like burritos, consist of a large tortilla wrapped around different fillings and salsas. However, this is a simple enchilada definition that overlooks the many different ingredients that can potentially go into this Mexican dish, which makes it very different from a burrito. You can have Burrito Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burrito Enchiladas
- Prepare 5 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large yellow onions; small dice.
- It’s 1 of recipe "Mexican Dry Rub".
- It’s 20 oz of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s 3 C of salsa.
- It’s 1.5 C of refried beans.
- You need 1 C of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1.5 C of cooked Spanish rice.
- You need 6 of large flour tortillas.
- You need 28 oz of Colorado red chile enchilada sauce.
- You need as needed of cilantro & lime.
While there are many regional varieties of burritos, the dish essentially consists of a flour tortilla that's tightly wrapped around your choice of fillings, usually some combination of meat (ground beef and chicken being ever popular), and refried beans. For this instructible im showing a small pan. Open the cans and add olives and green chilies, then pour enchilada sauce over burritos Add a layer of shredded cheese. Enchilada style burritos are burritos that are covered in a red or green chile sauce and lots of cheese and then baked in the oven until the cheese is melted.
Burrito Enchiladas step by step
- Spread ground beef across the bottom of a large pot. Season with "Mexican Dry Rub".
- Add onions and salt. Stir. Brown beef thoroughly. Add diced tomatoes and 2 C salsa during last 2 minutes of cooking. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Distribute beans evenly in the middle of each tortilla..
- Distribute beef, rice, remaining salsa, and cheese in each tortilla..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour enough enchilada sauce to cover the bottom..
- Roll each burrito and place in casserole dish. Pour remaining sauce atop each tortilla..
- Bake uncovered at 400° for approximately 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly..
- Alternatively, top each burrito with an avocado slice and/or a sprinkle of chihuahua cheese..
- Garnish with cilantro and/or lime if desired..
- Variations; Guacamole, avocado, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, swiss cheese, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, pork, chicken, shrimp, black bean puree, mango or pineapple salsa, ranchero salsa, tomatillo salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled pineapple or corn, coriander seed, cotija, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, queso fresco, serrano peppers, poblano, habanero, ancho chile, chipotle, smoked paprika, crema, cilantro-lime rice, pinto or black beans, green enchilada sauce, mole, nopalitos, tamarind, romaine, salsa verde, pico de gallo, nacho cheese, goat cheese, chili powder, dried onion soup mix, tequila, beer, thyme,.
They are also known as smothered burritos. What Ingredients Do You Need for Enchilada Style Ground Beef Burritos? In a medium sauce pan add the sauce ingredients; cream of chicken, milk and salsa and cook until warm. Roll up the enchiladas and put in the dish. Farmers Market Enchiladas Artichoke hearts and mushrooms sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes, roasted poblano peppers, melted jack cheese in our habanero-pesto cream sauce.