Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy stir fried chicken recipe by khabs kitchen. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken stir-fry recipes; This competition is now closed. Who needs takeaways when you can make our tasty chow mein, sweet & sour chicken or Singapore noodles? Remove chicken, add onions and cook until soft, return chicken to saucepan and add green bell pepper and jalapeno. You can have Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Oil for deep fry.
- Prepare of Black seed powder.
- You need of Grated onion.
- You need of Scotch bonnet powder.
Season with salt and pepper, add cabbage and cook for a few minutes. A quick and easy dish to prepare, this chicken stir-fry is packed with veggies. Try adding bean sprouts, corn, mangetout or any of your favourite vegetables. Serve it with white or brown rice, or noodles.
Easy stir fried chicken recipe by Khabs kitchen step by step
- Wash and cut the chicken into desired shape.
- Let it drain,marinate with spices.
- In a bowl add flour,black seed powder and mix,take the marinated chicken and put in flour mix it well,repeat it with the rest.
- Again put the coated chicken in the same flour and coat again nd keep a side(*2).
- In a pan add oil when its moderately hot,put the chicken and deep fry until golden brown do the same to rest.
- In a pan add grated onion stir until very soft,add scotch bonnet powder stir add little spices and stir add little water.
- When the water boil add the chicken stir and cook for 1 min.
Garlic and herbs add flavour to this simply scrummy buttermilk chicken; marinate for several hours, or overnight, then bung it in the oven or on the barbecue. Serve with salad and chips, or boiled. Chicken and cashews are a perfect pairing and this ultimate chicken stir-fry recipe is a fantastic introduction. If you don't have chicken on hand, it also works very well with beef. You'll begin by toasting the cashews, then stir-fry the chicken.