Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Explore Our Selection of Luxury Hot Chocolate.
In a mixing bowl, empty condensed milk can. Add an egg and cocoa powder. Mix well until the mixture is homogenized. You can have Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
- It’s of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 300 grams of Plain or Chocolate Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 liter of Fresh Milk.
- Prepare 500 grams of Cooking Chocolate.
- It’s 20 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cup of whipping cream(Optional).
- It’s 1 cup of Cherries(Optional).
Now pour the prepared chocolate syrup over the broken biscuit. Chop the chocolate in small pieces and put it in a bowl and set it aside till required. In a pan pour in the cream and keep it on low flame and bring it to a boil or you can microwave it. Pour the warm cream over the chopped chocolate and mix well till chocolates chunks are dissolved completely.
Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding instructions
- Add the sugar and milk to a bowl and slowly heat it till 80 degrees Celsius..
- Take the biscuits and put a layer of biscuits in a flat glass bowl..
- Pour small amounts of heated milk on top of each biscuit with a small spoon..
- Add another layer of biscuits on top of the previous one and repeat step 3..
- Take 100 grams of chocolate and melt it using double boil technique and add some milk to it till it becomes not so thick liquid and pour it over the 2 layers of biscuits till they are covered with the liquid..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3..
- Melt 150 grams of chocolate till it becomes a thick liquid add 2 table spoons of milk to it stir well and pour of the biscuit layer till it is covered..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3 and then repeat step 7..
- (Optional)Finally add a thick layer of whipping cream on top and place small red cherries all over.
- Finally cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep in the freezer fo 4 to 5 hours..
- Before serving keep it out of freezer for 5 minutes or so and then serve..
Chocolate Buttercream Place the butter, icing sugar and salt in a bowl and mix on low, until well combined. Add the cocoa powder, and mix again on low until mixed through. Then turn mixer to medium speed and mix until light and fluffy. Sieve the icing sugar two times and add it to a bowl. And then put the margarine to the same bowl,followed by coca powder and make chocolate icing.