Stuffed Shells. We dial up the taste, max out the flavor and turn up the texture. Find Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe Now at Kensaq.com! Search Now To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with some sauce.
Stuffed shells make a perfect choice for your next dinner. Grab one of these recipes and delight your family tonight. In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. You can have Stuffed Shells using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 1 of box of jumbo pasta shells. I use about 20 for this recipe..
- You need 1 lb of Ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated cheddar or mozzarella.
- It’s 1 jar of of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
A make-ahead version of an Italian classic, these cooked pasta shells are stuffed with hearty beef, ricotta and mozzarella. Make a double batch and keep one in the freezer for a handy potluck dish. A creamy blend of cottage cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs is seasoned with garlic powder, oregano and parsley, then stuffed into magnificent jumbo shells of pasta. Simply blanket with spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake.
Stuffed Shells instructions
- Cook shells, drain & let cool. Cook ground meat & add garlic salt to taste..
- Drain meat and mix with cream cheese, 1 cup of the grated cheese & about 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce..
- Stuff the shells with the filling & add to a baking dish with a little spaghetti sauce spread in the bottom. Add the rest of the sauce over the shells & spread 1 cup of grated cheese over the top. Bake at 350°F until bubbly..
Stuffed shells — pasta with a cheese filling — freeze beautifully. Baked and bubbly, they are a comfort-food classic, always welcome on the dinner table. You'll need to cook an entire box of shells, since some will break as they boil. One or two of these shells makes a great individual serving at a potluck, so a single batch goes a long way. —Jena Coffey, St. Louis, Missouri STUFFED SHELLS So much comfort in one easy pasta dish.