Hamburger Stuffed Rolls. Combine meat, egg, seasonings and a dash of pepper. Starting at narrow end, roll meat mixture. Fry Hamburger and season to taste (onion, garlic salt, accent, season salt).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. You can cook Hamburger Stuffed Rolls using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stuffed Rolls
- You need of rolls.
- Prepare 1 of roll recipe, see attachment.
- You need of burger filling..
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef. I like 90% lean..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion, I prefer red onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of freshly diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of minced pickles.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of roll topping.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- It’s of optional ingredients.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of arugula.
Pinch the edges of the dough together to enclose beef and form into bun shape. Seam side down, place filled bun on greased cookie sheet. The seams should press and hold together with slightly pressure and a little gentle pressing. Set aside and cover with a towel while the oven preheats.
Hamburger Stuffed Rolls instructions
- Start by making dough recipe. Make it exactly as stated up until first rising. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359858-bosnian-crescent-rolls.
- In the meantime, in a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onions. Cook until no longer pink. Drain. Add salt and pepper. Stir. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, add sauce ingredients, stir..
- Mix beef and sauce, pickles and tomatoes..
- Then stir in cheese..
- On a lightly floured surface, turn out dough. Divide dough into four equal pieces..
- Roll each dough into a 9" round. You may use your hands to form as dough is soft and easy to work with..
- Take one quarter of filling and fill one dough round. Pinch up the bottom and seal..
- If you would like add the optional ingredients, add them in desired amounts before sealing dough..
- Place filled roll seam side down on a parchment lined baking tray..
- Continue the same with other three..
- Take the large egg for topping and beat it. Brush over each roll. Then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. HINT, if using jalapenos only in some rolls, place a slice of jalapeno on top with sesame seeds. This keeps them from getting mixed up..
- Bake in a preheated 380°F Fahrenheit oven for 35-45 minutes until light golden brown..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Continue to saute just until onions are tender. Transfer mixture to a bowl and set aside. Heat the canola oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat. Turn the roll and repeat until all sides and the ends have been seared. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.