Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Core bell peppers and slice into thick strips.
Add the coconut oil to the preheated skillet. Once the oil has melted, place the chicken thighs into the skillet. Puree the roasted red peppers, garlic, and olive oil in a blender. You can have Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 jar (11.5 ounce) of Goya pimientos, (roasted red peppers) drained, cut into strips.
Pour the heavy cream into the blended peppers, then blend. Weeknight Skillet Chicken Thighs with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This roasted red pepper sauce coats the chicken and packs so much flavor in just one dish. Course: Dinner Cuisine: Mediterranean Author: Olive Jude.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chicken thighs……..
- In a bowl combine: black pepper, adobo, minced garlic, Goya black beans and diced tomatoes…….
- Pour black bean / diced tomato mixture evenly all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced Goya pimientos all over chicken thighs…….
- Bake thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….Baste chicken thighs with drippings when done….. 🤩😋.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!! I served mine with chicken flavored parsley white rice 🍚!!!.
Place the chicken, onions, potatoes and peppers in a large bowl and season. in another bowl, mix together the garlic, spices, oil, and lemon zest and juice. Serve with rice and roasted vegetables. Sprinkle the chicken thighs with a large pinch of salt. In a large saute pan over medium heat warm the olive oil. Toss the sliced garlic and peppers in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil.