Keto Coconut Mug Cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Just add photos, logos or one of our many designs.
In a small bowl, add all of the ingredients. Whisk together the batter until combined. It's ok if the eggs have made some of the coconut oil hard. You can cook Keto Coconut Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Coconut Mug Cake
- Prepare 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tbs of sweetener.
- It’s 2 tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
In a large microwave-safe mug, add all ingredients except shredded coconut. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth and egg has been completely beaten in. In a large microwave-safe mug, add all ingredients except shredded coconut. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth and egg has been completely beaten in.
Keto Coconut Mug Cake instructions
- Melt butter and coconut oil in bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir well..
- Split in to two greased mugs. Microwave 2 minutes until fork comes out clean..
- Top with whipped cream and berries..
In a microwave-safe mug place the egg, heavy cream, sweetener, peanut butter and vanilla extract and whisk to combine. Add the coconut flour, cacao powder and baking powder and whisk until smooth. Assemble the keto birthday cake Unmold carefully both mug cake layers and cool down on a rack. Place one cake layer on a plate, spread half of the coconut frosting on the cake, place the other cake layer on top, and add more frosting. In a microwave-safe mug place the egg, milk, sweetener, butter and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.