Overnight soaked Chia pudding. Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Or you can warm up your milk and pour in chia seed, leave it for an hour it will work the same too. Overnight soaked Chia pudding in almond milk with passion fruit and raspberry coulis top up with fresh strawberry. I use frozen fruits to make coulis by heat up in the saucepan with a little bit of sugar and honey to boost up your energy. You can have Overnight soaked Chia pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overnight soaked Chia pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seed.
- Prepare 1 cup of almonds milk.
- Prepare 1 of passion fruit.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen raspberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
Mix the water and chia in a bowl. Keep it covered in fridge overnight for them to swell. Mix the soaked chia seed with strawberry lassi/milk and honey. Layer in a jar starting with muesli, then Strawberry Chia, Raspberry Yogurt, Strawberry Compote and remaining Strawberry Chia.
Overnight soaked Chia pudding step by step
- Put some chia seeds in a bowl and add some almond milk in, cover it with lid or cling film then leave it soaked overnight in the fridge. Or you can warm up your milk and pour in chia seed, leave it for an hour it will work the same too..
- Making fruit coulis, add your frozen fruit (or fresh fruits) in a small saucepan and add sugar, stir in low hear until sugar dissolved. For this recipe I cook raspberries with sugar and then passion fruit in sugar..
- Add your chia pudding in the bowl or glass and top with your fruits coulis. Add some fresh fruit on top..
How to make overnight chia pudding To make your pudding, combine the chia seeds and the plant milk in a container, or a mason jar (preferred). Mix well and give your jar a vigorous shake to distribute the chia seeds somewhat evenly. Heck, you can even make chia pudding with almond milk. Add plain Greek yogurt, vanilla, honey, and some chia seeds. Mix it all up, cover, and refrigerate until morning.