Easy 1-Hour Chili. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family!
Once there is no more pink in the meat, return the onions and garlic back to the pot. One-Hour Texas Chili can be used for Frito pie. You top either a small open bag of Fritos, or a pile of Fritos on a plate, with this beef chili, grated Cheddar cheese and chopped onions. You can cook Easy 1-Hour Chili using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 1-Hour Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, extra lean.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic, smashed and minced.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chili seasoning (see my recipe for Natural Chili Seasoning).
- It’s 1 1/2 of Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
Everyone loves an easy beef chili recipe. Nothing says Fall or Winter like snuggling up with a warm blanket, eating a hot bowl of chili while watching football or holiday movies. However, most people believe you need some complicated secret recipe or several hours to create the perfect bowl of chili. Stir in remaining ingredients except beans.
Easy 1-Hour Chili instructions
- In a large pot heat the olive oil on medium-high..
- Sauté the garlic till it just becomes gold on the edges..
- Add the garlic and cook with the onion for 3-5 minutes..
- Transfer the onion and garlic to a bowl..
- Brown the ground beef in the same pot..
- Once there is no more pink in the meat, return the onions and garlic back to the pot. Reduce heat to medium low..
- Add all the other ingredients except the seasonings, stir, cover and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the seasonings and mix well. Cover and continue to simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve in bowls and garnish with the shredded cheddar..
Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and cayenne. Stir together well, cover, and then reduce the heat. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the beef and onion and saute until meat is browned and onion is tender.