Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs. Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Gift. Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Core bell peppers and slice into thick strips.
Add the coconut oil to the preheated skillet. Once the oil has melted, place the chicken thighs into the skillet. Puree the roasted red peppers, garlic, and olive oil in a blender. You can have Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs
- Prepare of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of Goya adobo.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Goya black beans, undrained.
- It’s of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need of Goya pimientos, (roasted red peppers) drained, cut into strips.
Pour the heavy cream into the blended peppers, then blend. Weeknight Skillet Chicken Thighs with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This roasted red pepper sauce coats the chicken and packs so much flavor in just one dish. Course: Dinner Cuisine: Mediterranean Author: Olive Jude.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chicken thighs……..
- In a bowl combine: black pepper, adobo, minced garlic, Goya black beans and diced tomatoes…….
- Pour black bean / diced tomato mixture evenly all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced Goya pimientos all over chicken thighs…….
- Bake thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….Baste chicken thighs with drippings when done….. 🤩😋.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!! I served mine with chicken flavored parsley white rice 🍚!!!.
Nutrition per serving. red peppers . Peel the garlic cloves, halve and deseed the chillies. Serve with rice and roasted vegetables. Sprinkle the chicken thighs with a large pinch of salt. In a large bowl, mix together the harissa paste and the vinegar, then add the chicken and onions.