Pizza, Melting Pot. Fortunately an old time banker in town gave me a small loan for operating expenses. A little Asian, Italian, British, and American influenced pizza. This is the place where you can tell everyone about all your good times at the Pot.
Get their early, take your cash (they don't take credit cards, but there is an ATM on site). Melting Pot does a "Chicago slice", making squares of a round pizza. Being Jersey natives, admitted pizza connoisseurs, and kind of traditionalists, we prefer the dare I say it, "New York slice" (triangles!!). You can cook Pizza, Melting Pot using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza, Melting Pot
- You need of Pizza.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized pizza dough see my recipe chil cheesedog pizza.
- It’s 3 ounces of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of Colby Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of heart of palm.
- It’s 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce with meatballs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare of Pork.
- It’s 1/3 pound of porkloin.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lyles golden syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 of thin slices ginger root.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
At Front Royal Melting Pot, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. The Melting Pot invented the Art of Fondue just for people like you. Find out for yourself why the Melting Pot is everyone's favorite place for fun, frivolity, and fondue. Odds are, there's a Melting Pot near you, so start making plans now for a great night out.
Pizza, Melting Pot instructions
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit. Chop the porkloin into pieces. Add to a pot all the pork ingredients. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onions, shred the cheeses, and slice the pepperoni. Mix the ingredients for the sauce. Spaghetti sauce, cheese, and fennel seed..
- Spread the pizza dough into a square let rest 10 minutes. Brush with the olive oil. Add the sauce mixture. Spread the mozzarella cheese over the top..
- Now the pork. Add the pepperoni and then the colby-jack cheddar cheese..
- Top with heart of palm, green onions, and black olives. Put into the oven for 16-20 minutes. Take out and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Menu for Melting Pot Pizza: Reviews and photos of All the Way View Melting Pot or Supreme Pizza_ – Adelyn Williams.pdf from HISTORY American H at Online High School. This is the place where you can tell everyone about all your good times at the Pot. Menu for The Melting Pot Pizza provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of.