Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Save this recipe and keep it for later. In a bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream and powder erythritol. Whisk well untill it keeps together on the mixer paddle. You can have Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake
- You need of Sponge.
- You need of almond flour.
- You need of coconut flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of powder erythritol.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of Cream cheese filling.
- Prepare of cream cheese full fat.
- Prepare of powder erythritol.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Fresh strawberries.
- Prepare of Skinny syrup of your choice.
Start asembling – break the sponge into small pieces. This will prevent the strawberries from "bleeding" into the cake. Place on top cut side down to "sandwich" the strawberries between the two halves. Spread the remaining cream on top and then add the remaining strawberries.
Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180° C..
- In a bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together..
- Separate the eggs. Whisk the egg yolk, butter and vanilla together..
- Whisk the egg white well until doubled their volume. Add powder erythritol and mix well until it forms a meringue texture..
- Add egg yolk mixture and mix well..
- Fold all dry ingredients slowly and mix well..
- Bake for 10 min or until sponge is ready on the toothpick test. Set aside – let it cool..
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream and powder erythritol. Whisk well untill it keeps together on the mixer paddle..
- Cut strawberries in manageable pices..
- Start asembling – break the sponge into small pieces..
- Add a layer of sponge, one of cream cheese filling and strawberries, continue until your serving dish is full..
- Additionally you can use a zero sugar syrup for extra flavour..
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 2h. Enjoy!.
Thinly slice the strawberries Spread half of the cream on one cake layer and cover with slices of strawberries. Place the over cake layer on top and repeat with the cream and strawberries. In a blender, blend the eggs, vanilla syrup, melted butter/ghee, and cream cheese until well mixed. You could also use a microwave safe mug. Stir in the almond flour, then stir in strawberries.