Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting. Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Beat chilly chocolate peppermint mixture until soft highs form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint in addition to vannila extracts. Beat just until that is a fluffy firm mousse consistancy.
Spread the Peppermint Frosting evenly over the brownies. Spoon the Chocolate Drizzle over the frosting, and sprinkle with crushed peppermints. Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Peppermint Frosting Some posts may contain affiliate links. You can cook Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting
- It’s 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
For more information please see the disclosure page. Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. After brownies have baked, remove from oven and cool completely before applying frosting.
Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting instructions
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.
To make the frosting, in a clean mixing bowl combine butter, powdered sugar, cocoa, and vanilla and cream until smooth. Add milk a little at a time until desired spreading consistency is reached. Spread over cooled brownies, cut and enjoy. You must be logged in to post a review. Peppermint bark brownies are the perfect combination of fudgy chocolate brownie and rich white chocolate frosting with a crunchy peppermint topping.