Lemon Butter Sauce for Roasted Chicken. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper. Place a large skillet or roasting pan in the oven to preheat while you prepare the chicken. Begin by preparing a lemon butter. You can have Lemon Butter Sauce for Roasted Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Sauce for Roasted Chicken
- It’s of or 57 gram butter.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- You need of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of fresh chopped parsley.
Roasted Lemon Chicken in Caper and Olive Butter Sauce is an incredibly flavorful and delicious chicken recipe. Lightly crusted, tender, pan fried chicken breast cooked to perfection. Served in a tangy and savory caper and olive butter sauce that is topped with roasted lemon slices. When finished with all the chicken, drain most of the oil from the frying pan, leaving a thin coating on the surface of the pan.
Lemon Butter Sauce for Roasted Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F). In the small pan, melt the butter, mix all other ingredients together until well-combined.
- Pour the sauce over store-bought roasted chicken (I use roasted honey chicken).
- Bake 150°C (300°F), 15–20 minutes..
- Ready to serve. This sauce really elevates the taste of the chicken..
Stir in the lemon slices and bring the mixture to the boil. Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic. Allow to butter to simmer very gently, taking care to not burn it, and allow the garlic to soften and cook. When the garlic is cooked, add the lemon juice and parsley and stir through. Add any of the chicken juices that might have accumulated on the plate.