Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon. We Have Everything You Need All In One Place – Buy Now & Get Free Delivery On Your Order! Fill Your Cart With Color today! Put salmon on a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of pineapple slices. See recipes for Baked Chipotle Salmon. #glutenfree #paleo #keto too. You can have Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon filets.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of chipotle salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted, ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted, ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Place fillets, skin-side-down on prepared sheet. Drizzle salmon with a few tablespoons glaze; sprinkle with black pepper. Place salmon on serving plates and drizzle with remaining glaze. Top with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.
Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon instructions
- Marinate salmon in salsa for 4-48 hours..
- Put salmon on a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pour marinade over filets. Season. Top with crushed pineapple. Bake at 400°for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Cilantro, mustard, lime juice or zest, shallots, adobo, other salsas, tequila, agave, jalapeno, habanero,.
Place chipotle peppers, brown sugar, pineapple, nutmeg, ginger, and bourbon whiskey in a blender and blend until smooth. Add pineapple, pineapple juice, water, and salt; bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Fluff with fork and stir in chopped cilantro. baked salmon with brown sugar, honey Recipes at Epicurious.com. Baked Salmon with Tropical Rice – All Recipes. This baked salmon preparation is an appealing low calorie main dish.