Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒. Cut the cucumber in half and dig it to remove the pulp from inside, we salted it and then fry it in oil until it wilts, then we stuff it with the meat that we cooked. Using a rolling pin, meat mallet, or the flat side of a chef's knife, lightly crush cucumbers, then slice crosswise into ½"-thick slices; set aside. Using sharp edged spoon, scoop out the centre of each piece of cucumber.
Spanish Orzo Salad with Sazon Goya Citrus Dressing A Fork's Tale. There's nothing better than warm weather and a good meal. This light and easy Cucumber Salad is a perfect addition to any cookout. You can have Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒
- You need 3 of cucumber 🥒.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of meat 🍖.
- Prepare 2 of big spoons of tomatoes sauce 🥫.
- Prepare 1 of onion 🌰.
From seafood to grilled meat, these paper-thin slices of cucumber are tossed in a light vinegar mixture. Let them marinate for a few hours to heighten the flavor profile. Yes, getting the crab meat really thin along with the cucumbers is really time-consuming but worth all the effort. And yes, the thin strips really are better than thicker slices.
Cucumber with meat 🍖 🥒 instructions
- Cut the onion in small pecies and cook with oil until become brown, add the meat, sprinkle salt, black pepper, spices, cook it about 30 minutes until cooked..
- Cut the cucumber in half and dig it to remove the pulp from inside, we salted it and then fry it in oil until it wilts, then we stuff it with the meat that we cooked..
- We make tomato sauce, then put the stuffed cucumber inside with a little salt and leave it for 30 minutes until it becomes tender..
In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the homemade spicy mayo. Whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, Sriracha and salt until creamy.. Dill, cucumber, and smoked fish are combined with a bit of lemon to perk things up. Small pieces of smoked trout would be a good substitute for the salmon in this pretty, easy, no-cook hors d'oeuvre. Cucumbers are great as a base for salads.