Blueberry Crumb Cake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Low Prices on Strawberry Shortcake Blueberry Muffin Gently fold the blueberries into the batter. Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan.
Spoon batter into the prepared cake pan and sprinkle with topping. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture to the batter until just combined. You can have Blueberry Crumb Cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Crumb Cake
- You need of Crumb topping:.
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of White Sugar.
- It’s of Zest of 1 Lemon.
- It’s of Butter, Melted.
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- You need of White Sugar.
- It’s of tsps Baking Powder.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of Fresh Blueberries.
Fold in the blueberries and stir with a spatula to be sure the batter is completely mixed. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread it out with a knife. Light and moist on the inside bursting with juicy blueberries and topped with a wonderful crunchy topping. It's always the first thing to disappear at any gathering!
Blueberry Crumb Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Grease & flour a 9 inch baking pan..
- Crumb topping: Mix the flour, sugar & lemon zest together in a small bowl. Add melted butter, stir with fork until the mixture is crumbly; set aside..
- For the cake: Combine the dry ingredients together in a small bowl & set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sour cream & vanilla extract until well blended..
- Add the dry mixture into the wet ingredients & mix until smooth..
- Spoon & spread batter evenly into prepared pan..
- Cover batter with blueberries & sprinkle crumb topping over the blueberries evenly..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, topping should be golden brown & a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean..
Spread the blueberry batter into a greased (or sprayed with baking spray) baking dish. This gives the whole thing a little more sweetness and crunch. Sprinkle the rest of blueberries and then the remaining crumb topping. Smooth the bottom and sides of the pan so the paper is flat. Add the blueberries to a small bowl.