Bread sheera recipe. Bread Sheera is one quick option for dessert or a twist in the regular semolina sheera that we already know to prepare. If your kid is a sweet lover then he/she is definitely going to like this. Shallow frying bread in the ghee gives a beautiful aroma and a very good taste.
Instructions Dry roast the semolina in a heavy bottomed pan, stirring it all the time with a wooden spoon in a to and fro motion. Sheera is a simple yet wonderful dessert that can be made in a jiffy. You can find all the ingredients readily available in your kitchen. You can cook Bread sheera recipe using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread sheera recipe
- Prepare of Bread White / Brown slices.
- It’s of ghee / clarified butter.
- Prepare of raisins / Kishimis.
- It’s of cashew.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of cardamom powder.
Sometimes milk is also added instead of water for variation in taste. There are other variations like mango sheer, pineapple sheera, or prasadacha sheera too. See more ideas about sheera recipe, recipes, indian dessert recipes. Spicy Recipes Cooking Recipes Snacks Recipes.
Bread sheera recipe step by step
- Trim the sides of bread and cut into pieces..
- Now in a large kadai heat 3 tbsp ghee and roast 1 tbsp raisins and 1 tbsp cashew keep a side..
- Add in bread pieces and roast for 2 min.
- Roast till the bread slices turn golden and crisp.
- Further add 1 Cup milk and soak all the bread pieces.
- Boil for 2 min or until the bread turn soft.
- Mash the pieces well stirring continously.
- Cook till the ghee starts to separate from sides.
- Add in 1/4 cup sugar and stir well.
- Sugar dissolves and the starts to separate from pan.
- Cook till the lump is formed.
- Now add in roasted cashews,raisens and 1/4 tsp cardamom powder mix well..
- Finally serve bread sheera it's ready now.
Maggi Recipes. dahi ke sholay recipe Sanjori Bread Recipe, a Maharashtrian sweet flat-bread stuffed with sheera / halwa. It is similar to our very own south Indian style Poli / Obbattu. The outer covering is made of Maida / Wheat flour. For stuffing, sheera / halwa is prepared from rava, sugar and milk / water.