Mango bread. Whisk eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Fold mango, coconut, and walnuts into the egg mixture; pour resulting mixture into the well in the center of the flour and mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Add mangos, lemon juice and raisins. In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add sugars and mix until combined. You can have Mango bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- It’s of Mangoes (mix different species for more flavor).
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Raisins or mixed fruits.
- It’s of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of cinammon (optional but nice ;).
- You need of Nuts e.g walnuts (optional: didnt use it for this recipe though.
In a medium bowl, whisk the egg with the buttermilk, oil, honey, vanilla extract and lemon zest until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. When it's finished baking a toothpick should be inserted into the center comes out clean. (If the bread looks as if it's getting too brown as it bakes, cover it loosely with a foil tent). In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Mango bread step by step
- Add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking powder in a mixing bowl and mix together..
- Pour in the whisked eggs and the vegetable oil. Mix together and add two cups of diced mangoes and give it a good mix..
- Add the raisins and nuts (if you will be using nuts)..
- Pour in a bread loaf pan and pop it in the ove for about 50 minutes to one hour or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Leave to cool in pand for at least ten minutes before taking it out of the loaf pan. Slice with a bread knife and serve with tea. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Blend this mixture into the flour mixture; just to combine. Soft, moist and flavorful quick bread bursting with mango and hint of cinnamon flavors. Slightly dense mango bread is so delicious and irresistible.