Pull Apart Apple Crumb Cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Check Out Pull Apart on eBay.
Fill each indentation with the jam of your choice. Arrange the Apple slices around the jam. Sprinkle the cake with granulated sugar and cinnamon. You can have Pull Apart Apple Crumb Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Apple Crumb Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 2 can of pillsburry buttermilk biscuits.. 7.5 oz.
- It’s 1 can of apple pie filling.. 21oz..
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 2/3 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Mix together butter, sugar, flour, and salt with a pastry blender or a fork till you get a crumbly mixture. Mix in the chopped walnuts and refrigerate till required. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir in melted butter, sour cream and eggs.
Pull Apart Apple Crumb Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 315°F.
- mix together apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg and 1/4 cup water..
- cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- add biscuits to apple mixture and mix to coat well.
- pour mix into a bunt pan. and bake for 60-70 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through and its nicely brown..
- let cool a few minutes. meanwhile blend all topping ingredients until crumbly…
- turn cake out onto serving plate and sprinkle with crumb topping. (you will have extra topping left to do what you please.).
- serve warm..
Pour and scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Top evenly with the crumb topping. Finally, add vanilla and sour cream and beat again. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, sugar and cinnamon. Top each biscuit round with a spoonful of the apple mixture.