Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Instructions Make the enchilada sauce if necessary.
Here is how you achieve that. It's of Salt for boiling water. You need of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan). You can have Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
This super creamy and flavorful Vegetarian Enchilada Pasta is super fast and uses only one skillet for easy clean up! Instructions If you plan on popping this bad boy in the oven to melt the cheese, use an oven-safe pot/pan and pre-heat your oven to. First combine your enchilada sauce and refried beans and whisk together to mix well. This unsuspecting combo amps up the.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
In a large skillet over high heat, add. Raise your hand if you are all about the easy meals these days (and most days). I am raising both of my hands, my feet, everything because this mama is all about shortcuts. Feeding my boys is one of my. This Vegetarian Fajita Pasta is an amazing entirely vegan and gluten free Mexican inspired dish.