Easy Buttermilk Biscuits. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover Our Range Of Buttermilk. Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Alternatively, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer biscuits to the prepared baking sheet. You can have Easy Buttermilk Biscuits using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Buttermilk Biscuits
- It’s 1/2 cup of cubed butter, cold.
- Prepare 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
Press an indent into the top of each biscuit with your thumb. Making perfect, mile-high, tender, flaky biscuits is an art for sure. But it doesn't have to be super complicated. Equipping yourself with these little nuggets of knowledge will turn you into.
Easy Buttermilk Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut butter into flour with a fork, until it looks crumbly..
- Add buttermilk, use hand to mix together till dough forms..
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough out to about 1 1/2 inch thick..
- Use a small coffee cup (edges light floured) to cut out biscuits.
- Lay biscuits touching each other on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Top with melted butter and serve.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and baking soda to the bowl of a food processor. Chill the measured flour and buttermilk. Grate the buttter, tossing it with the flour a little at a time. Stir in the buttermilk just until the ingredients are blended. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.