Black Bean and Edamame Sliders. Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Process until mixture forms coarse paste. Sturdy homemade buns mean you can assemble these sliders ahead of time, then pop them in the oven to warm before serving.
Move over Sloppy Joes… I've got a protein-packed black bean-edamame mixture that is going to change your life. I love the edamame here as it lightens up the black bean mixture, so it doesn't taste too dense. I love to make these for company and they are fast and easy and everyone loves them. You can cook Black Bean and Edamame Sliders using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Edamame Sliders
- It’s 1 cup of frozen shelled edamame.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of black bean.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 of whole wheat dinner rolls.
- You need 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 of chipotle chilli in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
Did I mention. "Black Bean and Edamame Sliders" . Drag the slider to adjust the maximal time to make the recipe. Black Bean Salsa. click here to see more like this. Black Bean Salsa. click here to see more like this.
Black Bean and Edamame Sliders instructions
- Bring small pot of water to a boil. Add edamame, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Process garlic in food processor until minced. Add edamame, black beans, chipotle chilli, cilantro, barbecue sauce, cumin, red pepper, onion, and salt. Process until mixture forms course paste..
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add patties and heat until hot flipping half way through..
- top with additional barbecue sauce and cheese..
Black Bean Dip. click here to see more like this . This is a really great and quick vegetarian dish. I was surprised at how quickly it came together and how much we liked it. These are more like sloppy joes than hamburgers, so keep that in mind. We decided to take off yesterday and solemnly commemorate the accomplishments of our various presidents, current and former.