Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette. Low Prices on Almond Milk Plenish. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Set coated salmon crusted side up on the baking sheet. While salmon is cooking, mix all vinagrette ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine panko, walnuts and oil in another small bowl. So glad you enjoyed it Chuck! You can cook Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette
- Prepare 2 of fresh salmon fillets, washed and patted dry..
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of *Crust*.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 2 of fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 of *French Walnut Vinagrette*.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of walnut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
Earthy ground flaxseed and nutty-sweet almond flour join forces to create a supercrisp gluten-free breading for tilapia—though you can also use it on chicken. The addition of smoked paprika, garlic powder, and ground red pepper provides deep, savory flavor that enhances the mild taste of the fish. There's only a small amount of red pepper, so the dish stays family-friendly. The salmon recipes WILL continue and I am not sorry about it.
Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 °..
- Soak salmon fillets flesh side down in a small dish with white wine and olive oil for 30 minutes..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray for easier cleanup..
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients for the crust. Pulse until well combined and coarsely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a large shallow bowl for coating..
- Roll the flesh side of the marinated salmon and the sides into the crust crumbs. Set coated salmon crusted side up on the baking sheet..
- Bake salmon for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon easily flakes..
- While salmon is cooking, mix all vinagrette ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- When done, plate and spoon walnut vinagrette over top of salmon. Serve with your favorite sides..
I am also not sorry about how delicious this Almond Crusted Salmon is. I love coming up with new ways to enjoy my favorite food and this one is fantastic! I love the salty crust the almond flour forms over the top of the dijon coated salmon. yum. Sprinkle with Himalayan salt and black pepper. Cover top and sides of salmon with almonds.