Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
For making the Chicken Roast: Chicken (Breast Boneless) is marinated with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, crushed pepper, chicken masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. You can use a panini maker for this pressed grilled chicken and mozzarella panini sandwich or follow the tips included to make it on your gas or charcoal grill. Boneless, skinless, seasoned chicken breasts are sprinkled with rosemary and garlic, and grilled until cooked through and juicy. You can cook Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich
- Prepare 4 Slices of Brown Bread.
- You need As required of Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion (Sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (Sliced).
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- It’s of Chicken Roast (See Recipe 👇).
Slice the roast chicken breast and tomato. Butter one slice toast; top with an Emmental slice, half the chicken, a tomato slice, and a lettuce leaf. Spread ½ tsp mayo on the next slice of toast and lay, mayo-side down, on the lettuce. Repeat, omitting the cheese and adding the bacon before the lettuce.
Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich step by step
- Take 2 slices of bread. Apply butter on the outer and inner sides of both the bread slices..
- Place a layer of sliced onions. Over it keep the green chillies and sliced tomatoes..
- Over the tomatoes, add the shredded chicken roast..
- Cover with the other slice and grill till golden brown. Serve immediately with any sauce..
- For making the Chicken Roast: Chicken (Breast Boneless) is marinated with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, crushed pepper, chicken masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Steam the marinated chicken in a rice cooker or steamer till done. The Masala in the chicken should be thick. If not, reduce it's water content..
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida and whole spices. Add lots of onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry till the onions are golden brown in colour. Add steamed chicken and coriander leaves and saute for sometime till the onions absorb the flavours of the chicken..
Place chicken on the grill rack. If using a covered grill, close the lid. Cook bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs in a large Dutch oven with ketchup, light brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and smoked paprika for Pulled BBQ-Chicken Sandwiches. The shredded chicken is tossed with the thickened sauce and piled high atop potato buns for one satisfying sandwich. Spread honey mustard on bottom bun and top.