White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. Great recipe for White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood. It is,also good as,a brush on for grilling. The natural acid in mayonnaise paired with horseradish and vinegar makes this a zippy marinade.
Fast delivery to your home or office. Save money on your first order. Try our grocery delivery service today! You can have White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spicy Ranch Dressing and Dip, recipe attached below.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic, or garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red hot sauce.
White Wine Marinade for Fish: White wine brings out the subtle sweetness of fish in a way that other marinades cannot. The salty briny flavor of fish combined with the acidity of white wine and vinegar creates a perfect balance of flavors. Serve white wine marinated fish with a side of rice pilaf and a tossed salad for a delicious and healthy meal. Looking for BBQ sauce, marinade, and rub recipes?
White Marinade and Barbeque Sauce for Meat and Seafood step by step
- In a large bowl whisk all ingredients to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Keeps,well for about a week. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- I use this sauce to marinate Chicken , Pork. Shrimp.and Scallops. For Fish I brush it on about 15 .minutes before grilling or roasting. It makes a great crust on fish. As a marinade it turns out exceptionally juicy, flavorful meat.
I can't think of a single food that doesn't taste better bathed in it. You can use it as both a marinade and a basting sauce. Before marinating poultry, meat, or seafood, simply set a portion aside for basting. They're all-purpose marinades, so you can use them for meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables. To make these marinades, mix the sauce in a shallow dish, toss in the ingredient you want to marinate and rest it in the fridge.