肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES). Bak Chor Mee (肉脞面), a very Singaporean Bowl of Noodles. Bak Chor Mee recipe, a much loved noodle dish found in hawker centres all around Singapore, is a singularly Singaporean fare. Bak chor mee or minced pork noodles is a popular lunch or dinner choice in Singapore.
Other Related Entries Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodles (Crawford Lane) High Street Tai Wah Pork Noodle at Hong Lim Food Centre バクチョーミーは英語だとMinced meat Noodle。. 友诺士 肉脞面. This was originally a soupy dish consisting of minced pork in broth served with mee pok (flat egg noodles) or mee kia (thin egg noodles). The "dry" version consisting of noodles tossed in vinegar, pork lard, and chill with just a bit of wetness and soup served on. You can have 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES)
- Prepare 2 of – egg noodles.
- It’s 2 of – eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of – grounded pork.
- It’s 3 pieces of – dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 4 pieces of – pork meatballs.
- You need of (A) 1 tablespoon – dark soy sauce).
- You need of (A) 1 teaspoon – light soy sauce /OR/ fish sauce.
- It’s of (A) 1 teaspoon – sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of (A) 1 piece – Aniseed (optional).
- It’s of (B) 2 teaspoon – fish sauce.
- Prepare of (B) 1 tablespoon – Black vinegar.
- It’s of (B) sauce from braising mushrooms.
Bak Chor Meeとは潮州料理をシンガポール風にアレンジしたローカル食、Bak(肉)＝pork、Chor(脞)＝minced meat、Mee(面)＝noodleで、つまり豚ひき肉麺です。 スープタイプとドライタイプがありますが、地元の人には圧倒的にドライタイプが支持されています。 Bak Chor Mee (肉脞面)This is one of the classic dishes that you will invariably find in any hawker centre in Singapore. However, it can be quite difficult to re. However, Soon Heng Pork Noodles is where you can find Bedok-style Bak Chor Mee nearer town, located in a kopitiam at Tanjong Pagar. In fact, its location is quite prominent as Shake Shack has opened diagonally across.
肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) instructions
- Rehydrate shiitake mushroom by soaking into water until softened. Trim and discard stalks. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the mushrooms as thinly as possible..
- Sieved the water that was used to soak mushroom..
- In a small pan, pour the water that was used to soak the mushrooms.. Add in grounded pork and seasoning from (A).
- Once the grounded pork is about 90% cooked, add in shiitake mushroom to braise together.
- Poached egg – I took chilled eggs from refrigerator, place them in pressure cooker.. Fill water until the eggs are covered with water.. Put into pressure Cook under "KEEP WARM" mode for 23mim.
- In a separate pot, boil and cook Meatballs.. Scoop up once it's floating (cooked).
- Put in seasoning from (B) in a plate (the above seasoning is only for 1 serving of noodle) add in sauce from braising of mushrooms and grounded pork once they are ready (about 2 tablespoon each serving for the noodle).
- By then u should be left with dried braised grounded pork and mushroom. Since they are used up for noodles.
- Use the same water that was used to cook the Meatballs to cook the noodle. Once the noodles are cooked.. Drained it and toss it into prepared (if you prefer saltier or spicy adjust the sauce accordingly).
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋 it doesn't taste like the usual local delight of Singapore bak chor mee that u bought from hawker centre.. But a very home taste which my husband love ❤️.
Minced Meat Noodle) Colloquially known as 'Bak Chor Mee' 肉 脞面, this is a noodle dish with minced pork, liver, meat balls/ fish balls, fish cake slices and a signature vinegar braised sauce that adds some wetness. Bak chor mee (simplified Chinese: 肉脞面; traditional Chinese: 肉脞麵; pinyin: ròucuǒ miàn; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: bah-chhò-mī), which translates to minced meat noodles, is a Singaporean noodle dish popularly sold as street food in hawker centers and food courts. Bak Chor Mee (肉脞面) literally means "minced meat and noodles" in the Teochew dialect. Minced Meat Noodle with meatballs and pork liver. The umami soup broth is brewed from pork bones and dried sole, and chock-full of quality threadﬁn ﬁsh maw, minced pork, pork slices, egg and topped with stewed mushroom.