Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake Chef Craig TCW T. Sprinkle coconut flakes over top before serving. In one bowl, beat the heavy cream and the powdered sweetener until stiff peaks form. You can have Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 ounces of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Da Vinci Gourmet Coconut Syrup or Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries washed, topped and thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves- melted.
In a second bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese until combined. Spread over the top of the cheesecake and cover with coconut flakes. To make the whipped cream, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and coconut extract to a large mixer bowl.
Coconut SourCream Cheese Cake step by step
- Crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Refrigerate the crust while making the filling..
- Filling: Combine the cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, salt, beaten eggs and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup in a medium bowl. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour the filling into the spring-form pan over the graham cracker crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool 30 minutes before adding the sour cream topping..
- Topping: Mix the sour cream, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon Coconut syrup together in a small bowl. Pour and spread on top of the slightly cooled cheesecake. Bake for 5-10 more minutes at 350 degrees..
- Cool to room temperature and then place in refrigerator to chill..
- Thinly slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cheese cake..
- Brush with the melted apricot preserves and refrigerate to set the glaze..
- (Option) to make it full coconut:) Toast a half a cup of coconut to a light brown and sprinkle on the top at the end of step 3..
Spread the whipped cream evenly over the cheesecake and top with the toasted coconut. Press graham cracker mixture into the pan, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side. Cheesecake: Start beating the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until smooth. Starting with the coconut cookie crust, this cheesecake is filled with coconut cheesecake and topped with fluffy coconut cream cheese frosting. The whole cake is also sprinkled with small coconut flakes.