Apple Bread Rolls. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Apple Bread Rolls These Apple Bread Rolls are mouthwatering rolls that can be served as breakfast or as a tasty dessert.
Roll it up from the end nearest you. Place the bread rolls and fry in low to med flame. Roll the bread slices in equal interval of time so that it becomes crispy and light brown color on the outside. You can cook Apple Bread Rolls using 17 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Bread Rolls
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Whole egg.
- You need 2 grams of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Castor sugar.
- You need 3 grams of ☆Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 110 grams of ★Water.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 6 of Aluminum foil baking cups (size 9).
- You need of For the filling:.
- You need 1/2 of the recipe quantity "Secret Apple Filling".
- It’s of Toppings:.
- Prepare 20 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 10 grams of Sliced almonds.
- It’s of Icing.
- Prepare 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Water.
It's apple season and if you are blesses with lots apples you should make apple bread. Apple Cinnamon Rolls – Pull Apart Bread. Easy to make, these apple cinnamon rolls are a pull apart bread that's soft, light and fluffy. These fragrant coffee rolls are generously filled with apples, nuts and fruit.
Apple Bread Rolls instructions
- Bring the butter and egg to room temperature..
- Toast the walnuts for 7 minutes in a 180℃ oven (no need to pre-heat)..
- When the walnuts have cooled slightly, crush with your hands into fairly small bits..
- Strain the egg through a sieve. You will need 20 g for the bread dough, and the rest can be set aside for later..
- If you have a bread machine, put all of the ingredients into the bread pan and turn it on! (If kneading by hand, see.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144640-quick-and-easy-bean-sprouts-and-satsuma-age-fish-cakes-mixed-with-an-egg.
- In the meantime, make the filling. Work quickly..
- For this recipe, I would recommend cutting the apples into 5 mm-1 cm slices, as opposed to wedges..
- When the apples have cooled a bit, drain them well in a colander..
- When the bread maker finishes, do a "finger check" (coat your finger with flour and poke a hole in the dough. If it doesn't spring back, you know that the first rising is complete)..
- If the dough springs back, it hasn't finished rising. Let it sit for about another 5 minutes..
- If the dough has shrunk, it means you have let it rise too much. There's nothing you can do about this, so it's best just to proceed to the next step, bearing in mind that your rolls might not turn out the greatest!.
- Carefully take the dough out of the bread machine with a bench scraper. Punch down the dough..
- Shape the dough into a ball. Make it nice and smooth. Close the seam tightly on the bottom..
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Place the dough seam-side up and, using a rolling pin, lightly mark the dough with a cross..
- Roll out the dough, but leave approx. 1 cm on either end un-rolled (this helps achieve an even thickness)..
- Roll out the dough into a 25 cm square. (This is easiest if you work from the centre, leaving the top, bottom, and sides until the very end)..
- Thoroughly drain the apple filling and spread it out on the dough, leaving 2 cm at the end furthest from you empty..
- Roll it up from the end nearest you. Close the seam tightly, as you did when making the dough..
- Cut the dough into 6 pieces with a bench scraper (start by cutting it in half, then cut each half into 3 pieces.).
- Spread out the aluminum foil baking cups and place a roll in each cup. Let rise once more, this time at 40°C on your oven's 'bread rising' setting..
- This is what they look like after the second rising..
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C. While waiting for it to heat, brush the rolls with the leftover egg and top with sliced almonds and walnuts..
- When heated, pop them into the oven for 12 minutes. Adjust the baking time according to your oven..
- Take the rolls out of the oven and cool on a wire rack….
- Mix together the icing ingredients until thick (make sure not to over-mix or it'll be hard). Drizzle the icing on the rolls!.
- Even if you just drizzle it on at random, these will look surprisingly professional when finished, so don't worry too much. And with that, you're done!.
Enjoy these hot or warm for breakfast or, as a snack or, a dessert. Apple Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients The dough we use to make apple cinnamon rolls is a rich dough, which means that it's prepared with fat like milk, butter, and eggs. Rich doughs make soft breads such as babka, soft dinner rolls, and glazed doughnuts. It's soft and supple, rises up beautifully, and has this crazy awesome buttery flavor. Apple Fritter Sweet Rolls use fresh apples that are coated with cinnamon and brown sugar to give you that great smelling kitchen as they are being baked.