Pumpkin Cheese Cake. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Pumpkin Cheesecake On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Mix together the cream cheese, pumpkin flesh, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth.
Add the pumpkin purée, sugar and flour and beat again until combined. With the motor running, gradually add the eggs and egg yolk until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Put the pumpkin purée and cream cheese into the processor and run the motor until the cheese blends into the pumpkin. You can have Pumpkin Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheese Cake
- It’s of Crust:.
- Prepare 1 cup of crackers crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter – melted.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need 500 g of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 c of sugar.
- You need 450 g of mashed butter pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Add the sugar and with the motor running, break the eggs one at a time down the tube of the processor. Scrape down and process again, adding the lemon juice and blitzing to make a smooth mixture. Add the whole egg, remaining egg yolk and the double cream, beating well. This creamy treat has got it all – a layer of coffee cheesecake with a layer of pumpkin cheesecake and a buttery graham cracker crust.
Pumpkin Cheese Cake instructions
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor..
- Press into the bottom of the pan then chill in the fridge.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl until well blended..
- Beat in pumpkin, spice and salt. add eggs one at the time. beat well..
- Pour into the crust and bake 160 C for 50 – 60 minutes.
Serve with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Fold into the cream cheese mixture, then spoon over the base and level the top. This baked cheesecake has a sponge cake base. The filling is made by blending pumpkin puree, butter, cream cheese, eggs and sugar. It's perfect for dessert with a dollop of whipped cream.