Apple Bread Rolls. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Here you can find our current best price for roll bread.
Roll the bread very thin using rolling pin. Brush the butter generously both sides of the rolled bread slices. It's apple season and if you are blesses with lots apples you should make apple bread. You can have Apple Bread Rolls using 17 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Bread Rolls
- You need of Bread dough.
- You need of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need of Whole egg.
- You need of ☆Salt.
- Prepare of ☆Castor sugar.
- Prepare of ☆Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of ★Water.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Aluminum foil baking cups (size 9).
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s of the recipe quantity "Secret Apple Filling".
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- It’s of Sliced almonds.
- You need of Icing.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
Apple Cinnamon Rolls – Pull Apart Bread. Easy to make, these apple cinnamon rolls are a pull apart bread that's soft, light and fluffy. These fragrant coffee rolls are generously filled with apples, nuts and fruit. Enjoy these hot or warm for breakfast or, as a snack or, a dessert.
Apple Bread Rolls instructions
- Bring the butter and egg to room temperature..
- Toast the walnuts for 7 minutes in a 180℃ oven (no need to pre-heat)..
- When the walnuts have cooled slightly, crush with your hands into fairly small bits..
- Strain the egg through a sieve. You will need 20 g for the bread dough, and the rest can be set aside for later..
- If you have a bread machine, put all of the ingredients into the bread pan and turn it on! (If kneading by hand, see.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144640-quick-and-easy-bean-sprouts-and-satsuma-age-fish-cakes-mixed-with-an-egg.
- In the meantime, make the filling. Work quickly..
- For this recipe, I would recommend cutting the apples into 5 mm-1 cm slices, as opposed to wedges..
- When the apples have cooled a bit, drain them well in a colander..
- When the bread maker finishes, do a "finger check" (coat your finger with flour and poke a hole in the dough. If it doesn't spring back, you know that the first rising is complete)..
- If the dough springs back, it hasn't finished rising. Let it sit for about another 5 minutes..
- If the dough has shrunk, it means you have let it rise too much. There's nothing you can do about this, so it's best just to proceed to the next step, bearing in mind that your rolls might not turn out the greatest!.
- Carefully take the dough out of the bread machine with a bench scraper. Punch down the dough..
- Shape the dough into a ball. Make it nice and smooth. Close the seam tightly on the bottom..
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Place the dough seam-side up and, using a rolling pin, lightly mark the dough with a cross..
- Roll out the dough, but leave approx. 1 cm on either end un-rolled (this helps achieve an even thickness)..
- Roll out the dough into a 25 cm square. (This is easiest if you work from the centre, leaving the top, bottom, and sides until the very end)..
- Thoroughly drain the apple filling and spread it out on the dough, leaving 2 cm at the end furthest from you empty..
- Roll it up from the end nearest you. Close the seam tightly, as you did when making the dough..
- Cut the dough into 6 pieces with a bench scraper (start by cutting it in half, then cut each half into 3 pieces.).
- Spread out the aluminum foil baking cups and place a roll in each cup. Let rise once more, this time at 40°C on your oven's 'bread rising' setting..
- This is what they look like after the second rising..
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C. While waiting for it to heat, brush the rolls with the leftover egg and top with sliced almonds and walnuts..
- When heated, pop them into the oven for 12 minutes. Adjust the baking time according to your oven..
- Take the rolls out of the oven and cool on a wire rack….
- Mix together the icing ingredients until thick (make sure not to over-mix or it'll be hard). Drizzle the icing on the rolls!.
- Even if you just drizzle it on at random, these will look surprisingly professional when finished, so don't worry too much. And with that, you're done!.
Filled and topped with apples that have been sweetened with cinnamon and sugar, you won't even need frosting or a glaze on these rolls. Apple Sweet Rolls Recipe A great apple bread recipe is just the way to celebrate fall. Try our favorite recipes including apple strudel bread, Dutch apple bread and even healthy options. Beat eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; add apples. Mix flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a separate bowl; add to apple mixture and stir just until evenly combined into a thick mixture.