Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls. Check Out Our Delicious Spaghetti Skillet Recipe & Try Our Smoked Rope w/ Your Next Meal. Cook Smarter this Season with Spaghetti Using Our Fully Cooked Smoked Rope Sausage. Heat the oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano and sugar. Add the oat mixture and combine. Lastly, add the turkey and gently fold into the wet mixture. You can have Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- You need of I lbs ground turkey.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Pomegranate molasses.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- You need of Vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Spaghetti any choice.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of each.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It’s Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare Cup of spaghetti water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Keep the mixture light by not over-mixing. Form into bite-size balls using a small cookie scoop for uniform meatballs. Stir in onion, breadcrumbs, cheese, and parsley. Add turkey, and mix until combined.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls instructions
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.
Mix the turkey, beef, egg, parsley, Parmesan, salt, pepper, half of the onion, and half of the garlic. Heat half of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet or sauté pan and cook the meatballs over medium heat until well browned. While meatballs are cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drain pasta and add tablespoon oil, stir. Stir in half the onion and half the garlic.