Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes. Your little helper can have the task of placing a cookie into the base of each paper case. For the creamy cheesecake topping, pour the double cream into a medium-sized mixing bowl. To get started with these mini Oreo cheesecakes, you'll spray the cupcake liners with a good non-stick spray, then make the Oreo crust.
Add all of the cheesecake ingredients to a mixing bowl, and whisk together until combined. Put one Oreo in each cupcake liner. With a large ice cream scoop, fill the each cupcake liner with cheesecake batter. You can have Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes
- Prepare of Cookie crust.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Oreo cookie crumbs- about 10 cookies –crushed fine.
- It’s 1 1/2 ounces of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 ounces of butter — melted.
- You need of Cheese Cake Batter.
- You need 1 pound of cream cheese — softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of each eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream (I have used sour cream or half and half and they come out great).
How to make mini Oreo cheesecakes Tip the Oreo biscuits into a food processor and blitz until they're fine crumbs. Melt the butter over a low heat in a saucepan on the hob and whilst it melts get your little bowls ready – I use these little custard cups I found at a reclamation yard. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are a must-make dessert to whip up. This Mini Oreo Cheesecake Recipe has a chocolate cake crust, velvety cheesecake filling with Oreo crumbs folded into it, and topped with an Oreo whipped cream!
Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes instructions
- Cookie crust.
- Mix the crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter together by hand in a bowl until well combined..
- Place a paper liner in the muffin cups and spray the inside of the paper liner with pan spray. (This will help the cheese cakes come losse from the liners after they cool).
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture in to each muffin cup. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- With a 1/3 of a cup or asmaller measuring cup press and smooth the crumb mixture..
- Cheese cake batter.
- Cream the cream cheese, cream and sugar together in a mixer on high speed until smooth about 2 minutes. scrape the bowl and mix for one more minute..
- Next Add the eggs and vanilla gradually with the mixer on.Stop, drop and scrape bowl after each addition. (NO LUMPS).
- Be careful not to beat a lot of air into the cheesecake batter..
- With a portion scoop or a tablespoonu fill each of the cups about 80 %. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- Bake in 300F oven until the cheesecake is set. It should Jiggles like Jell-O and have a very slight hint of brown (about 20-25 minutes depending on the oven).
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until full cooled overnight. (*Note these freeze well, I make them a week ahead for events and they taste great).
- We use a variety of topping or even thin sliced fresh fruit and brushed on melted apricot preserves or glaze..
- They are about 144 calories each if you make 20..
Check out more mini cheesecake recipes too. There is something about mini cheesecakes that just draw me in! These mini Oreo cheesecake cupcakes are perfect for parties, holidays. Place one whole Oreo cookie at the bottom of each paper-lined muffin cups. Coarsely chop the other cookies and set aside.