Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. This dish of pinto beans with ground beef makes a hearty meal with or without the rice. Serve the delicious bean dish with cornbread or biscuits. Break the beef up with a spatula or wooden spoon.
Crock Pot Beans With Ground Beef Recipes. This dish of pinto beans with ground beef makes a hearty meal with or without the rice. Cook the beef mixture until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently. You can have Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- You need 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of sweet onion diced.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Prepare 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of chile powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Add salt, pepper and. cooked in crock-pot on high. Originally this recipe called … Combine the beef mixture and pinto beans in a large pot. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, bacon bits, Creole seasoning, garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, mustard, and red pepper flakes. Cook the beef mixture until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat instructions
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
Add the bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, chopped green chilies, pinto beans, and seasonings. When Hamburger abut half way done add in sliced hot dogs. If using skillet transfer to crock pot after meat is done cooking. Then add brown sugar, ketchup, mustard & molasses. Place in a sprayed casserole dish.