Dijon pork chop. Spread mustard onto both sides of pork chops; place on a greased baking sheet. Mix bread crumbs with pepper; press onto top and sides of chops. Bake until lightly browned and a thermometer.
Dijon mustard, honey, and a bit of black pepper and garlic powder are all that's needed to make pork chops a weeknight dish your family will love. Melt butter in the oil in a large deep skillet over high heat. FOR THE PORK CHOPS Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. You can have Dijon pork chop using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dijon pork chop
- You need 2 of pork chops.
- It’s 1 tbs of dijon.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare of Keg spicy seasoning.
Cooking time depends on the thickness of the pork chops. Turn to other side and repeat. Coat chops on both sides in crumbs. Heat skillet on medium high heat.
Dijon pork chop step by step
- Season pork chops with keg seasoning.
- Sear both sides in butter and thyme until chops are cooked through. Then remove pork from pan..
- Add dijon and cream to pan. Add lemon. Pour gravy on pork chops..
- Serve with broccoli and rice Cauliflower and/rice..
Drizzle small amount of olive oil. Brown chops for a couple of minutes on each side. Add the sliced onion and the minced garlic on top of the pork. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the flour together with the chicken stock until blended. Stir in the mustard and the spices before pouring over the pork chops.