Kid-Friendly Tacos. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Book Top Family Friendly Tours Instructions Add coconut oil to a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Crumble ground beef into the pan.
In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". You can cook Kid-Friendly Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kid-Friendly Tacos
- Prepare 12 of ready-to-use corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 250 gr of minced beef.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa (here's the recipe that I use: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250306-superb-salsa).
- You need 100 gr of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Lettuce, chopped (wash thoroughly beforehand, and pat dry).
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa (for topping).
Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. You know taco Tuesdays are the best days. Nothing better than gathering around the table with good people and enjoying a fun and delicious meal.
Kid-Friendly Tacos instructions
- In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Add minced beef, then 1/2 cup of salsa. Stir for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Turn off the heat..
- Arrange the chopped lettuce inside the pocket. Add minced beef mixture. Then a bit of salsa. Top with grated cheddar. Yum yum!.
These kid-friendly chicken tacos are so versatile and easily customizable. It's a great way to feed not only the kids, but a crowd of people. It's fun, creative and with a good base, everyone can create their own masterpiece with all the fixings. HOW TO MAKE Kid-Friendly Tacos Start by browning the meat in a skillet. We use ground beef, turkey, chicken, or pork depending on the day for these kid-friendly tacos.