Black Bean and Oat Burgers. Order Directly Online Or Download Our App. Order From Your Local Takeaway Today. Transfer bean mixture to a large bowl; stir in scallions.
Roughly mash the black beans with a potato masher or a fork. Add the uncooked oats and stir to combine. Add the cooked onions and stir to combine. You can cook Black Bean and Oat Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Oat Burgers
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Black beans.
- It’s 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- It’s 2 of Gloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Jalapeno peppers.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Rosemary.
Add the eggs,cilantro (more or less depending on how much you like cilantro), salt and pepper. These patties have fiber and protein from black beans and oats, while green onions, garlic, cilantro and tomatoes with chilies bring the vibrant flavor. Throw them on the grill, bake them in the oven or "fry" them in a nonstick pan for an easy, meat-free main dish. Cleveland Clinic is a non-profit academic medical center.
Black Bean and Oat Burgers instructions
- Soak black beans overnight and then boil until soft.
- While the beans are boiling, finely chop onion and garlic..
- Drain beans when finished cooking..
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix..
- Blend all ingredients together using a hand blender until resembles a paste..
- Shape the mixture into patties and fry..
- N.b if the mixture is too wet, add more oats. Mixture should resemble a paste and should retain the pattie shape..
Bring water to boil in a saucepan. Add Bragg's Liquid Aminos, onion, garlic, yeast flakes, Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Stir in oats, cooked rice, walnuts, black beans, and flax seeds. Made with black beans, oats, onion, and carrots, and spiced up with cumin, coriander, and cayenne, this burger is so good you'll wonder whether you ever want to go back to the carnivore version. In a mixing bowl, mash the drained beans with the barbeque sauce.