Hot Chocolate Recipe. Buy Instant Hot Chocolate at Amazon! Stay warm through cold winter nights at home with hot chocolate. Watch and learn how the expert chefs at Food Network do it.
Add some Irish cream, cinnamon, and whipped cream for a fun variation, or create your own!" Combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the sugar and cocoa powder dissolve and the milk is. Learn how to make the best hot chocolate you've ever tasted. You can have Hot Chocolate Recipe using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Prepare 1 spoon of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 spoon of sugar or sugar to taste.
- Prepare 1 of large mug creamy milk or normal milk or Almond milk or soy milk.
- You need 3 pieces of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 spoon of dark chocolate chips (you can also use 1 piece of dark chocolate cut it into small pieces).
This decadent recipe is as easy as it is delicious. Baby, it's sure cold outside and just the time for hot cocoa. This homemade hot chocolate recipe will make people think you fussed but it is so simple. Sipping a mug of hot chocolate is the best way to chase away the chill.
Hot Chocolate Recipe instructions
- First make all ingredients ready. Now take one small bowl. add 2 spoon milk in the bowl then add 1 spoon Unsweetened cocoa powder mix well until You get a smooth paste. make sure there are no lumps..
- Take one cooking pot. Now heat up 1 large mug of milk on low-medium flame. Boil the milk. Now add mixture of cocoa powder that we just made and mix well. Then add 1 spoon sugar or sugar to taste and Keep stirring for 1 minute. Now add 3 pieces of dark chocolate and Keep stirring until the dark chocolate will melt nicely. Now turn off the gas..
- Serve Hot chocolate in large mug then add dark chocolate chips for garnish. Hot chocolate is ready to serve..
From classic hot chocolate to hot chocolate spiced with cinnamon or chiles; accented with peppermint, orange zest, or peanut butter; and made with milk, cream, soy, or almond milk. Also try our hot cocoa mix. What to know how to make hot chocolate? This stovetop recipe makes enough hot cocoa for six cups, but can be easily doubled to serve a crowd. Stick with the classic, or try one of three delicious flavor variations.