Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Red Pepper & Tomato Soup. Save On Quality Soups Free in-store pickup. Warm the olive oil in a thick-bottomed pot over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red peppers, and chicken broth and let simmer for. Halve or quarter tomatoes if you are using large ones (you can leave cherry tomatoes. Add roasted tomatoes/onions/garlic to the warm chicken stock, along with the entire jar of. You can have Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- It’s 3 1/2 cups (840 ml) of water.
- It’s 2 of carrots (heaping 2 cups), chopped.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion (about 3 cups), chopped.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried herbs of your choice (optional).
- It’s 4 of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of For garnish:.
- It’s of Greek yoghurt, smoked paprika, parsley, olive oil, cream, etc.
How to make Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Add olive oil and onions to a large pot. Stir in red peppers, roasted tomatoes and chicken broth. Take off of the heat and allow to cool slightly.
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 355°F/180℃..
- Remove the stems and seeds from the peppers and cut into quarters. Place them on a tin foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or untill they get tender..
- Place the water in a pot. Add the chopped carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, bay leaves, herbs of your choice and cook over medium hight heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 mins. Turn the heat down and simmer for 20 mins or until the veggies become tender..
- Remove the peppers from your oven and let them cool enough to handle. Chop them into pieces and add to your pan along with the tomatoes. Simmer for another 10 mins..
- I used canned tomatoes this time, but I will try with fresh tomatoes and bake by myself next time..
- Remove from heat and remove the bay leaf from the soup mix. Place in your blender or use a hand blender to blend until smooth. Taste and check for seasoning and serve while hot!.
Place in a blender and pulse until smooth. Arrange tomatoes (cut side up), bell peppers, onion and garlic cloves on large baking sheet. Drizzle oil over; sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Also add the floury paste & onions from the soup pot. Now blend that up until it's smooth.