Easy Cinnamon Biscuits. Get your favourites from Cinnamon delivered. Download the app and order now! Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl. Rub in the butter with a fork until mixture becomes crumbly. Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix to a stiff paste. You can cook Easy Cinnamon Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cinnamon Biscuits
- It’s 1 packages of Martha White Cinnamon Biscuit Mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
In a bowl, combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until moistened. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.
Easy Cinnamon Biscuits instructions
- Preheat over to 425°.
- Stir mix and milk together as directed on package.
- Spray muffin pan (I used one with 6 holes) with no stick cooking spray.
- Drop mix, evenly distributed, into muffin cups..
- Bake 7-10 minutes, as directed on package.
- Drizzle with maple syrup while warm.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Melt the butter and golden syrup in a large saucepan over a gentle heat until they come together. Remove from the heat and stir in the egg yolk. Mix the flour, caster sugar and cinnamon together with a pinch of salt in a bowl.