Fried bean with tofu and minced meat. Tempeh is an amazing tofu replacement with more protein and easier prep! Then fry garlic until golden color,then first goes in your minced meat (chicken or pork -your preference) fry up to the meat cooked well,then add in your minced meat. Then final add in your tofu.
Dish too dry is not delicious too but. In wok or heavy large sauté pan over moderate heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Heat oil in wok and add the garlic, taucheo, fermented black beans and chilli. You can have Fried bean with tofu and minced meat using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried bean with tofu and minced meat
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Minced meat.
- It’s of Tofu (the harde type,not the soft tofu).
- You need of Bean.
Add the marinated meat to the wok and stir fry until no longer pink, breaking the meat up to smaller bits using the spatula or turner. For velveting beef, combine the beef, water, vegetable oil, cornstarch, baking soda, and soy sauce in a medium bowl. A Delicious Tofu Dish With Great Thai Flavours. Beancurd, also known as Tofu 豆腐, is a popular food component in Asian cuisines.
Fried bean with tofu and minced meat step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients as below,as you can see in the picture..
- Heat your wok and pour in cooking oil. Then fry garlic until golden color,then first goes in your minced meat (chicken or pork -your preference) fry up to the meat cooked well,then add in your minced meat..
- Then final add in your tofu. Tips :tofu is full of water so no need to add so much water to avoid dryness.Little vit here and there is ok.Dish too dry is not delicious too but some gravy won’t goes wrong. Then add in your sauces.to add extra taste I add about 3-4 pinch of sugar.thehehe… 🙂 mixed it well,until your bean change color to watery wet look like,then it is done.dont overdone it because it won’t taste delicious.ready to serve..
They can be soft, semi-soft and firm. This beancurd recipe makes use of fried beancurd. Upon frying, the white smooth beancurd is transformed into golden, spongy goodness infused with intense Thai flavours. Once aromatic, add minced pork and mushroom and stir-fry until it changes color. Next, add prawns and stir-fry for another minute.