Artichoke with meat & cooking cream. Artichoke bottoms stuffed with a flavorful ground beef mixture and cooked in tomato sauce. This casserole has many versions throughout the region. I've included zucchini in the casserole to make it appeal more to my kids.
This savory pie is loaded with artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ham, and salami for a hearty and flavorful dinner. Stuffed Artichokes with Beef and Pine Nuts is a typical dish you will find in any home in the Arab world. It is a simple preparation for a delicious dish. You can have Artichoke with meat & cooking cream using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Artichoke with meat & cooking cream
- It’s of To full the dish of Frozen Artichokes.
- You need As needed of Cheddar chees.
- You need As needed of minced meat to cover artichoke.
- It’s of Cooking cream to cover the dish.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
- Prepare As needed of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Ts tomato paste.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Spice.
- You need 3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s Pinch of crashed Black pepper.
- Prepare of Mix spice for all kind food.
- It’s of Dried cumin.
- It’s of Dried coriander.
- Prepare To taste of meat cube stock.
It is made even quicker with my tip for having some ground beef ready to go in the freezer! Find recipes for grilled artichokes, artichoke dips, artichoke lasagna, and more, complete with cooking tips and tricks from cooks like you.. The ratio of meat/cheese to veggies can be adjusted to taste. Artichoke Beef Steaks Light green artichokes and vibrant pimientos dress up these delicious steaks.
Artichoke with meat & cooking cream step by step
- Boil frozen artichoke in hot water with salt for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Add it in baking dish..
- 1 onion with 3 garlic cloves minced it..
- Add oil in the pan then the onion and garlic mince until soften..
- Add minced meat until colour change add all spice.
- Add tomato & tomato paste..
- Add meat stock..
- Until you can see the oil from sauce or sauce reduce..
- Add meat on the artichoke..
- Cover with cooking cream..
- Add cheddar chess on the to top 180 for 30 minutes..
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. When oil is hot, add onions and artichokes and saute a few minutes until slightly translucent. Combine all ingredients, including sauteed onions and artichoke, in a large bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined. Add artichoke hearts to a grilled cheese sandwich or pizza, or stuff them for an impressive and beautiful dish. Toss artichoke hearts, celery and parmesan together for a modern update on a regular green salad.