Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts. Plus, it is so easy to make. The hardest part is getting it into the doughnut pan. #mycookbook Enjoy! Spray doughnut pans with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
To make the cranberry jam, halve vanilla bean and scrape into a saucepan. Add cranberries, another part of the sugar, vanilla pudding powder, starch, and remaining water. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk. You can have Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts
- Prepare 1 (15.6 oz) of package Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread & Muffin Mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s of Glaze (See my Glaze recipe.).
Spray your donut pan with non stick cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, both spices and salt. In another mixing bowl, whisk your eggs, then add the cream, butter and vanilla and whisk until incorporated. Fry the doughnuts in batches, turning them over halfway until both sides are golden brown.
Easy Baked Cranberry Doughnuts instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray..
- Whisk together the mix, eggs, oil, and water. Pour into the doughnut pan, filling them up about halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until done..
- After the doughnuts have cooled, dip them into the glaze. Allow them to set on a wire rack..
Drain the doughnuts on a piece of kitchen paper before rolling in the caster sugar and cinnamon mix. Leave to cool before filling a piping bag fitted with a doughnut nozzle. Especially if you go the easy baked donuts route. Not only does baking (instead of frying) donuts cut down on prep, cleanup, and potential mess, but you'll also find that the end results are just. Whether you like your doughnuts baked or deep-fried, we've got a tempting range of these sweet, fluffy treats.