BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles. Try Our Fully Cooked Andouille Smoked Rope Sausage with Your Next Meal. Cook Smarter this Season with Our Fully Cooked Andouille Smoked Rope Sausage. Our delicious meal kits are the perfect kitchen sidekick for even the busiest schedules.
Before you jump to BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen. Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles. You can have BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles
- Prepare of Bianco Meats Cajun Marinated Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Bianco Meats Andouille Sausage.
- Prepare of Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix.
- It’s of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Tblsp red hot sauce.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of rosemary(for decor optional).
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- It’s of sp of Cajun spice.
- Prepare of dry thyme.
- Prepare of julenned leeks.
- It’s of Tblsp of kosher salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of canola oil.
- Prepare of Cast iron pan or your fave fry pan.
- It’s of Waffle pan.
- You need of Pam non stick cooking spray.
Andouille sausage and chicken are two common proteins in gumbo, but not the only ones by a long shot. Then there's gumbo z'herbes, a Lenten version made with an acre's worth of sundry greens and not a scrap from the animal kingdom. See recipes for BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles too. Cajun andouille sausage, one of the two main andouille varieties, is a common ingredient in Louisiana Cajun specialty dishes such as gumbo and jambalaya.
BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles step by step
- Gather your ingredients together and put cast iron pan on heat with oil heat up to 350 degrees before adding chicken. Follow directions on Waffle mix put in bowl and set aside..
- Warm up your grill pan or bbq grill and get sausages cooking.
- Prepare chicken place buttermilk in med size bowl, your chicken and flour in their own bowls add Cajun spice and thyme to flour with salt and pepper and mix..
- Dip chicken in flour then buttermilk then flour again if oil has reached 350 degrees then add chicken for 6 to 8 mins a side til golden brown, continue breading remaining chicken. Place cooked chicken on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess oil,.
- Add julienned leeks to flour then buttermilk then flour and fry to golden brown.
- Add maple syrup, hot sauce and honey to a small pan and heat till warm do not boil,,.
- Spray your waffle pan with Pam non-stick spray cook until golden.
- Place all cooked waffles on p,ate first then add your chicken, then sausages pour warm syrup over entire dish and enjoy,,😊.
Smoked over sugar cane and pecan wood, it is rich in garlic, thyme, cayenne and red pepper and is spicier than other types of andouille. BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles Bianco Meats Cajun Marinated Chicken Thighs • Bianco Meats Andouille Sausage • Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix • Maple Syrup • Tblsp red hot sauce • honey • rosemary(for decor optional) • all purpose flour As nouns the difference between sausage and andouille is that sausage is a food made of ground meat (or meat substitute) and seasoning, packed in a cylindrical casing; a length of this food while andouille is a spiced, heavily smoked, cajun pork sausage, often made from the entire gastrointestinal system of the pig. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. FOR CHICKEN: Cook sausage in a medium skillet over moderate heat until lightly browned and almost all fat. It's very easy and quick to make and will impress your out-of-town guests!