Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral. Compare a fantastic selection of Easy Casserole at Very.co.uk Today. Check Out Easy Cheesy on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
On the stove top mix soup, garlic, sour cream, salt and pepper. Separate and roll/flatten out each biscuit. In a very well greased casserole dish, lay out biscuits. You can cook Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral
- It’s 1 packages of Buscuit mix.
- Prepare 1 can of Progresso Chicken and dumpling soup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated cheese.
In a large pan, brown ground beef. While beef cooks, smoosh biscuits to make a layer across the bottom of the pan. Place the quartered biscuits on the bottom of the baking dish. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, using a spoon to crumble the.
Easy Cheesey Biscuit Cassoral instructions
- Drop biscuits(I used busquick) into a greased square lasagna pan. Begin baking while you start to mix soup.
- On the stove top mix soup, garlic, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- When biscuits are just about done (10-15 min) pull them out and pour soup mixture over them.
- Add cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Let stand for ten minutes and enjoy!!.
Place the biscuits in a freezer bag and add the olive oil and garlic mixture. Then use a cutter to cut out the biscuits. Chicken Potpie Casserole I always have leftover chicken broth on hand and use it for many things, including this comforting and easy chicken pot pie casserole. You can bake your own biscuits, like I do, or buy them at the store. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cream of tartar.