Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now.
In this particular veggie burger we're using mainly black beans and quinoa as the base. Then you add some caramelized onions and garlic, loads of spices, and eggs to hold it all together. Mix the quinoa, bread crumbs, bell pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, salt, hot pepper sauce, and egg into the black beans using your hands. You can have Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Black Beans.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion Finely Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Bell Pepper Finely Chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Steamed Corn.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped.
- You need 1 Tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 tbs of Ground Flax Mixed with 3 Tbs water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
Quinoa Black Bean Burgers, G-F, Egg-Free, V. How to make these black bean quinoa burgers Drain and rinse the black beans, cook the quinoa and add them to a food processor with your breadcrumbs or ground oats. Next roughly chop an onion and three garlic cloves, then add those to the food processor with the seasoning. Pulse a few times just until everything comes together.
Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger instructions
- Measure Quinoa and cook them as per direction. Let it cool completely. Simultaneously, Mix the Ground flax with water in a bowl, and keep it aside..
- Now, if you do not have oat flour, you can make it at home. Grind Quick oats in a grinder and measure the desired quantity..
- Now, in a nonstick pan heat 1 Tablespoon of oil. Once hot, add finely chopped onions. In a minute or two add bell pepper, Jalapeno peppers. Cook until onions are translucent. Once everything cooked turn the heat off..
- Now, in a big mixing bowl add quinoa, onion mixture that prepare earlier, Flax eggs, mashed potatoes and all the spices. Mix everything well..
- If the mixture is not firm in texture and difficult to make a patty, then add bread crumbs. It will help to bind the mixture..
- Now, form burger patties depending on desired size and shape. Keep them in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat Oven to 375 F. Grease the baking sheet..
- After 30 minutes, place all the patties on greased baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Flip and again bake them for 20-30 more minutes or until it browned..
- Serve them on Hamburger bun or Kaiser roll with your favorite dressings or toppings. These patties can be stored in airtight container or in Ziploc bags for a week in refrigerator..
Mix the quinoa, bread crumbs, bell pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, salt, hot pepper sauce, and egg into the black beans using your hands. These baked Quinoa Veggie Black Bean Burgers are vegan & gluten-free, filled with plant protein, and perfect for meal prep! Quinoa veggie black bean burgers got a facelift! If you've been a long time Emilie Eats reader, you know these burgers. These gluten free & vegan black bean quinoa burgers feature hearty Mexican flavours and healthy, whole food ingredients.